Thursday, June 2, 2011

Beach Lawyer Admits Defeat

As much as I wanted to hate TNT's new show 'Franklin & Bash' for essentially stealing my Beach Lawyer idea, it was actually really, really funny. Damn you, Zack Morris!

They stole my general premise, but the jokes are hilarious and the delivery, timing, and rapport between Brekin Meyer and Mark-Paul Gosselaar is next to perfect. Also, I swear I had that whole dominatrix storyline worked out in my head already. And mine was based on actual events.

Well just because I've been beaten to the punch, doesn't mean I can't still salvage the season. This just means Beach Lawyer might have to resort to cheap gimmicks: guest stars, special locations, holiday-themed episodes, maybe he starts roller blading into court, marries his evil twin in a coma?

Really? We're doing this?

No comments:

Post a Comment