Thursday, June 2, 2011

YOU SHALL NOT PASS...-up this great opportunity!

In anticipation of the upcoming Blu-Ray release of The Lord of the Rings Trilogy: Extended Editions on June 28th, Warner Bros. Pictures will be screening all three extended cuts at AMC Theaters all over the country. If any ladies were also planning on attending the theatrical re-release of my favorite movies of all time, please let me know so I can plan my marriage proposal accordingly. Also, you must not be embarrassed if I show up wearing my Frodo costume. (And yes, I really have one.)

The epic journey begins with 'The Fellowship of the Ring' (2001) on June 14th, then the Empire Strikes Back to my Middle Earth, 'The Two Towers' (2002) on June 21st, and finally the winner of a record-tying 11 Academy Awards, 'The Return of the King' (2003) on June 28th.

And if you can make it through the entire trilogy without getting up for a bathroom break (Return of the King is 4 hours and 11 minutes long), then I seriously wasn't kidding about that marriage proposal. (Ps...I can and will recite the entire message written on the One Ring.)


No comments:

Post a Comment