Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Self-Referential Movie Quotes

"We'll always have Paris except you'll also get to keep your handsome husband and I'll get stuck with Claude Rains."

"If you take the blue pill -- the franchise ends."

"Fasten your seatbelts; it's going to get even more boring after this and you will fall asleep."

"I'm as mad as hell, and all of this WILL ACTUALLY HAPPEN over the next 35 years!"

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn about my use of profanity or racial inequality at the Oscars."

"Houston, we have no problem finding a role for Clint Howard in this one."

"My precious CGI suit."

"We are the much more attractive actors playing the actual people who rob banks."

"I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody. Instead of a metaphor for the director naming names to HUAAC, which is what I am."


No comments:

Post a Comment