Monday, June 6, 2011

Top 10 Hottest TV Chefs

I love making lists, especially when it's for ranking hot women. Really it just makes it easier for all of us when I'm trying to schedule my Friday nights and they each know where they stand. Anyways, this list is primarily concerned with looks, but it also factors in personality and success. Of course, when a guy says personality, he means: "minimal annoyingness not to outweigh her hotness" and when he says success, he means: "level of popularity validating her hotness." If you disagree with the rankings, who cares. I'm posting pictures of hot women who know how to cook. I'm surprised It's taken me this long. 

10. Katie Lee Joel
Katie has done just about everything: hosted a cooking show, written cookbooks, married a celebrity. I have no idea if she's any good at those things, but she's hot, so she made the list. 





















9. Mary Nolan
As it turns out, Mary signed up to be a contestant on The Next Food Network Star and was offered her own show on the spot. I have no idea why. Oh yeah, she's adorable. 

















 



8. Nigella Lawson
This British bird does not mess around. And don't let the proper English accent fool you. Nigella is flirtatious and sassy and faster in the kitchen than I am in the bedroom.





















7. Cat Cora
Cat is Executive Chef for Bon Apetite magazine, first and only female Iron Chef, author of cookbooks, host of a new TV series on the O Network, and, oh yeah, she's super hot.  





















6. Sarah La Fountain
I had no idea Finland made women like Sarah. She's hosted two shows and written an award-winning cookbook. I would learn how to sautee a reindeer just for her. (It's the national dish of Finland. I think. I dunno. I'm a little distracted.)





















5. Ingrid Hoffman
Ingrid is a beautiful Latina with two shows--one in English and one in Spanish. I took four years of Spanish and a three week cooking course at the learning annex. Think I have a chance with her?





















4. Marcela Valladolid
Marcela hosts Mexican Made Easy. If she herself is anything like her show, then we're a match made in heaven. Seriously though, I'm in love with her. But just like almost everyone else on this list: she's married.





















3. Giada De Laurentiis
You might think Giada deserves the top spot. Honestly, I wish she would talk about her husband less and quit the thick accent on every Italian ingredient like "mozzarella." But there is no denying it: Giada is absolutely gorgeous.  





















2. Catherine McCord
Two words: SHE WAS AN EFFING VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL!





















1. Padma Lakshmi 
If this list was ranking the top 10 most talented culinary figures, Padma probably wouldn't be at the top. But from the looks at all the pictures of beautiful women above, I think the criteria for this list is pretty clear. And I think the winner is pretty clear. Padma is an actress, model, author of several cookbooks, and host of TV's most popular competitive cooking show. And she's also the Hottest Celebrity Chef on Television.


No comments:

Post a Comment