Friday, July 29, 2011

"Do Work, Son!" - God.

I start my new job on Monday. And to everyone who didn't support my blog so I could live off the ad revenue for just a little longer: Thanks a zill, Dicks.

And of all the weeks to stop sitting at home watching TV all day, it had to be Shark Week.

Hopefully this job involves a lot of Facebook stalking and Google image searches of animals that look like celebrities. Otherwise I'm probably totally under-qualified.

As much as I love sitting on my ass doing nothing all day, it's time to grow up. I'll still be on Facebook just as much, but now I'm charging for my services. $1 for a 'like' and $2 for a comment. Original wall posts, now those'll cost ya.

I wanted to enjoy my last weekend of freedom, but it looks like I'm gonna be super busy deleting all the Loony Tunes from my DVR to make room for Shark Week. SHARK WEEK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment